Weddings at the Village ArboretumWith views of soaring longleaf pine trees and the sounds of nature all around, the Village Arboretum offers the perfect place to celebrate one of life’s most special moments. Nestled in the heart of the historic Village of Pinehurst, the Village Arboretum is the perfect venue for an outdoor wedding, reception, or rehearsal dinner. This 35-acre site features a rustic pergola, natural trails and bridges, gardens, a meadow, and an open-air pavilion just waiting to host your special day. Your happily ever after starts here.
If you're looking for picturesque views and wide open spaces, the Pergola Garden and the Magnolia Garden are sure to please. Both are semi-enclosed gardens perfect for an intimate outdoor wedding ceremony.
The rustic Timmel Pavilion is an open-air, covered pavilion that offers modern conveniences such as overhead lights, ceiling fans, on-site restrooms, and Wi-Fi. Rentals also include the use of tables and chairs.
Surrounded by longleaf pines and filled with 17 varieties of magnolia trees and 40 varieties of flowering trees, the Arboretum offers a lush backdrop for your wedding.
- Facility rentals include the use of tables and chairs
- Facilities are available to rent from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Indoor restrooms are located adjacent to the Timmel Pavilion
- The Timmel Pavilion is available to rent separately from other Arboretum facilities
- The Assembly Hall Lobby and restrooms can be used as dressing rooms and are available to rent
- Ample parking: 77 parking spaces are located nearby in addition to on-street parking along Magnolia Drive and Rassie Wicker Drive
To reserve the Village Arboretum, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 910-295-2817.