The Administration Department, which includes the Village Manager, Assistant Village Managers, the Village Clerk, and Administrative support staff, executes the mission of the Council to promote, enhance, and sustain the quality of life for residents, businesses, and visitors.
Other responsibilities include:
• Providing vision and leadership to 17 other departments and divisions of the Village
• Effectively communicating with and engaging residents and businesses
• Overseeing the development and implementation of the annual Strategic Operating Plan
• Managing and monitoring department performance
• Maintaining Village meeting minutes, records, and contracts
• Recruiting, training, engaging, and rewarding over 200 volunteers
• Providing customer service and administration support to both internal and external customers
The Village of Pinehurst strives to provide prompt and efficient access to public records. Click here for more information.
State of the Village Meetings
To keep the Village of Pinehurst workforce well informed, senior leaders hold a biannual State of the Village Meeting for all Village employees and volunteers. Click here to learn more and view our SOV Meeting videos and materials.