The Beautification Committee serves as an advisory committee for the purpose of enhancing the appearance of the Village Center and surrounding areas through initiatives such as the establishment and maintenance of public planting areas and planting receptacles, and overseeing the appropriate seasonal decoration of the Village Center, all in cooperation with the Village Center and other appropriate entities.
- Educate regarding the appropriate plant material suitable for seasonal use in planters and other plan receptacles in the Village Center, and utilizing funding provided by the Village for the installation and maintenance of the plant material in the planters and plant receptacles.
- Proactively seek out and work cooperatively with key partners to assist the Committee and Village Council in beautifying the Village Center and surrounding residential areas such as the Village Center Enhancement Committee, the Business Guide, the Neighborhood Advisory Committee, and the NCDOT.
- Assist the Public Services Department and where appropriate, other entities, in beautifying key intersections and street corners in and near the Village Center that enhance the overall appearance of the Village Center, in keeping with historical and traditional landscaping and beautification methods utilized in the Village of Pinehurst.
- Bring to the attention of the Village staff and assist in addressing unsightly areas within the Village Center or immediately surrounding area.
Beautification Committee Meeting
- Date: 08/01/2016 3:30 PM - 4:59 PM
- Location: Village Hall: Council Conference Room
395 Magnolia Road
Pinehurst, North Carolina 28374