Board of Adjustment
The Board of Adjustment (BOA) hears and decides applications of variances from the terms of the Pinehurst Development Ordinance (PDO). They also hear and decide appeals from any order, requirement, permit, decision, or determination issued or made by an administrative officer of the Village in enforcing any provision of the PDO.
- Hear and decide applications of variances in accordance with the procedures and standards set forth in the Pinehurst Development Ordinance.
Planning and Zoning Board
The Planning and Zoning Board (P&Z) reviews all amendments to the Pinehurst Development Ordinance, all proposed rezoning of property under the Pinehurst Development Ordinance, all proposed master land use plans for planned developments, all proposed major preliminary plats of subdivision, and all proposed major site plans, and make recommendations to the Village Council for final action.
- Review all proposed amendments to the Pinehurst Development Ordinance, all proposed rezoning of property, all proposed master land use plans for planned developments, all proposed major preliminary plats of subdivision, and all proposed major site plans, and to make recommendations to the Village Council for final action thereon.
- Perform studies and surveys of the present conditions and probable future development of the Village and its environs.
- Formulate and recommend the adoption or amendment of plans and policies for the purpose of achieving the coordinated and harmonious development of the Village.
- Review the terms of the Pinehurst Development Ordinance annually and at times recommend any changes that the Board considers necessary to properly regulate the development and use of land, buildings, and structures.
- Prepare recommended zoning and subdivision regulations for the Village.
Planning and Zoning Board Meeting
- Date: 10/04/2018 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Location: Village Hall: Council Conference Room
395 Magnolia Road
Pinehurst, North Carolina 28374
The Planning & Zoning Board will meet at 4:00 pm in the Council Conference Room at Village Hall at 395 Magnolia Road.
All agendas are posted online five days in advance of the meeting: https://pinehurst.novusagenda.com/agendapublic/ .