For the first time ever, the Village of Pinehurst will produce a collectible Christmas ornament featuring the work of a local artist! This ornament will debut at our annual Tree Lighting on December 1 and will be available for purchase at the Welcome Center year-round.
Contest submissions will be placed on Open Village Hall for the public to vote for their favorite design. The winning design will then be featured on our Christmas ornament, as well as prints and/or greeting cards in the future. The winning artist will receive credit for their featured artwork as well as one complimentary ornament.
The finished ornament will be 3” flat and will feature the artist’s name on the back.
· Artist must be a Moore County resident.
· The submitted design must be 8” x 10” and must be accompanied by the official contest entry form.
· The design should reflect the magic and wonder of the holidays in the Village of Pinehurst (think of our historic downtown wreathed in lights and holiday décor).
· 2D original art, any media or photography.
· Deadline: Tuesday, September 5 at 5:00 p.m.
· Deliver flat and unframed, along with entry form to: Village of Pinehurst, 395 Magnolia Road, Pinehurst, NC 28374. Attn: Ornament Design Contest