Help Shape the Future of Pinehurst!
Are you passionate about our community and want to help shape the future of Pinehurst? Consider applying to be a member of the Village of Pinehurst Comprehensive Plan Think Tank! Think Tank members will discuss issues and topics that have an impact on the future of Pinehurst. They will also act as community ambassadors to gain broad-based citizen input during the planning process. Beginning in late June, the Think Tank will hold up to eight (8) one-hour meetings through fall of 2019.
The Ideal Think Tank Candidate
Think Tank members are:
- Open minded and listens to the opinions of others
- Willing to speak up and serve as a voice for others
- Able to network with neighbors and friends
- Hopeful of the positive future of Pinehurst
- Effective team members
- Knowledgeable of other similar communities through previous travels
- Willing to commit their time to benefit the community
Think Tank Application & Selection Process
Applicants must submit their application by 5:00 pm on May 31, 2018 using the electronic form below. For a printable flyer with information about the Think Tank, click here.
A Selection Committee will review the applications and provide the Council with a slate of recommended Think Tank members. The Village Council is expected to appoint Think Tank members in June 2018. Please contact Will Deaton, Planning & Inspections Director at 910-295–8658 or firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.