Moving to Pinehurst
"The Village of Pinehurst is not just a wonderful place to visit, it's an unbelievable place to call home."
Underneath the towering long-leaf pines in the heart of North Carolina, lies a charming New England style village that will stop you in its tracks. There are seven reasons to make the Village of Pinehurst your home:
- World class golf and recreation opportunities. Pinehurst No. 2, site of the 2014 U.S. Open and U.S. Women’s Open Championships is ranked the #1 course in NC.
- Quality Health Care in top-notch facilities that rival services found in larger metropolitan areas.
- The Safest City in North Carolina
- Centrally located in North Carolina between the beach and the mountains.
- Excellent education with public and private school options.
- Exceptional year-round cultural and arts activities, from equestrian events to community wide concerts and festivals.
- Low tax rates.
With a population approaching 16,000, 99% of residents rate the overall quality of life as good or excellent. No wonder SmartTravel.Tips ranked the Village of Pinehurst as the #1 place to live in North Carolina.
With all of these wonderful reasons to make Pinehurst your home, what are you waiting for?