The Pinehurst Harness Track is a 111-acre equestrian facility that has been a winter training center for standardbred horses since 1915. The grounds consist of three training tracks and several center aisle barns with approximately 300 stalls, as well as several paddocks.
Champion trotters and pacers train on either the 1/2 mile sand/clay track, the 5/8 mile sand/jog track, or the 1 mile clay track, all of which serve as an ideal winter training facility. If you are interested in leasing stalls or grooms quarters, please fill out the Lease Agreement Application.
The tracks are also available for rent when training is not taking place. Typical events include horse shows, car shows, dog shows, and rugby matches.
• Maintaining three sand-clay training tracks totaling 2.25 miles of track and 111 acres to host 25 special events annually
• Maintaining 17 barns with 260 rentable stalls
• Maintaining a Track Restaurant and Tack Shop
• Maximizing the use of the facility by the equine industry, residents, and visitors
The Harness Track is located at 200 Beulah Hill Road South and can be reached at (910) 295-4446 or 1-800-644-TROT.
Standardbred Training Season
- Date: -
- Location: Pinehurst Harness Track
200 Beulah Hill Road South
Pinehurst, North Carolina 28374
The horses typically train from 7 am to 1 pm each day.